Yesterday I stopped by Julie's shop (The Intrepid Thread) to pick up my flea market fancy order (flea market fancy! In my hands!). Julie runs an online store, but she also lets people come by her shop/spare room to see fabric in person and pick up orders. And of course, since I was there, shopping happened. Can I just say... Julie's shop is the best ever. Her pricing is awesome and so is her customer service. And, of course, her fabric.
Despite the huge bundle of fabric I took home, today I had the itch to shop again. This time I hit her online shop and picked out these lovelies. So far I have managed not to buy them, but it is a close thing. These fabrics are telling me that they want to come together into a nice big bed quilt. However, my danged yardage resolution is in the way today!
1. Impressions Medallion in Lavender by Ty Pennington
2. Pezzy print in Indigo by American Jane
3. Impressions - Dahlia in Teal by Ty Pennington
4. 1001 Peeps Towers in Purple by Lizzy House
5. Desert Daydreams - Navajo Tile in Sky by Khristian A Howell
6. Fruit Slice - Seeds in Grey by Khristian A Howell
7. Poetica - Rythmic in Lilac by Pat Bravo
8. Flock - Forest in Teal by Thomas Knauer
9. Hello Pilgrim - Pearl Bracelet in Soft Lavender by Lizzy House
10. Hello Pilgrim - Stripes in Aqua by Lizzy House
11. Moda Bella Solid in Betty's Teal
12. A Walk in the Woods - Circle Stripes in Cloud by Aneela Hoey
*This post is not sponsored by the Intrepid Thread. I just love to shop there.