Monday, July 13, 2009

Some more swaps...

Just in case anyone is wondering, these aren't poorly shot pictures. They are brilliant masterpieces with an aura of mystery. Just so you know.

I finished up a needle book, which does not look *anything* like an underwear liner when it is open:

After I had sewn the needlebook completely, I decided that it needed something to decorate the exterior, so I embroidered two cherries on the flap. I did it without disassembling the book by embroidering blind through a single layer. Lesson learned: embroidery first, sew second!

I also embroidered these two bookmarks. I think undyed fabric was a really great choice for these:

And meanwhile I have been working on my not-exactly-secret project...

No comments:

Post a Comment